Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having ordered a Mito for Mrs GTLeigh its still in the early stages and therefore amendments can be made.

We have opted for the Etna black with the Natural Leather interior...

But i've just seen this and shown it to Mrs GTLeigh & she is unsure ?

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Well at least the Yellow would be easier to spot and hence may be less prone to an accident - just being practical

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
let's be frank here....this is one of those cars that's just not very photogenic:rolleyes:
you'll just have to show it to the Mrs in the metal...

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Yellow with black headlight surrounds - I'm suprised to find myself actually really liking it! :eek:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Mito, no thanks:cry: but for the love of god not yellow!

·
Registered
313 Posts
from those photos it looks like the yellow one is better equipped with lower suspension and better wheels but i still like the subtle classiness of that black-plummy colour with light leather interior, but also like the sportiness of the yellow.

conclusion, black plum, light interior with chrome bits better suspension and better wheels...

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I see the Mito is going to be one of those cars that folk buy cos it's an alfa regardless of whether its any good or not

Kinda like the Brera really :lol: :p ;)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I see the Mito is going to be one of those cars that folk buy cos it's an alfa regardless of whether its any good or not

The irony being the Mito is very highly rated among the world's automotive press.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
on topic:
The yellow looks amazing with the black wing-mirrors and light surrounds. A bit feminine for me, but since it's for Mrs. Leigh, it should be brilliant, and much more unique.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
The irony being the Mito is very highly rated among the world's automotive press.
That speaks volumes to me, they've slagged off most of the other alfa's which were awesome.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
you could always ask the dealer if your Mrs. will be driving the very first yellow Mito ever :p

A

·
0 Posts
Black cars always look good when they are perfect but a few stone chips ruin the whole effect. I might be wrong but the flat Mito front end looks like stone chip heaven to me. Don't have black.... or yellow either if you don't like flies thinking your car is the biggest flower of the summer.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Black cars always look good when they are perfect but a few stone chips ruin the whole effect. I might be wrong but the flat Mito front end looks like stone chip heaven to me. Don't have black.... or yellow either if you don't like flies thinking your car is the biggest flower of the summer.
Plus black shows the dirt really badly

A

·
0 Posts

what you talking about?
the brera is a stunning car and road tests on mito heve been very positive.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts