Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you are already aware, I'm on the lookout for something 'sporty' to add to my stable. I've got a few ideas already, but hadn't considered looking at anything of Far Eastern origin until a trawl through cyberspace turned up these 2 beauties - now I think I'm going to have a difficult task narrowing down my shortlist, :lol:.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MODIFIED-NISSAN-200SX-S14-SHOWCAR-BARGAIN-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-skyline-r33-/321153017406?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ac636263e&clk_rvr_id=503163828274&afsrc=1#ht_2522wt_1399

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-showcar-modified-5-speed-manual-n-a-/251283283972?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a81a6a004&clk_rvr_id=503164139423&afsrc=1#ht_1036wt_1399

If anyone comes across anything else that is similarly worthy of my consideration, please feel free to post them here. :vomit:

C

·
0 Posts
Sorry, I don't like either of them. The 1st one looks like it's had so much glued on it and they've run out of room.
The 2nd....Just don't like it, but doesn't mean you cannot have fun in them.

·
Administrator
45,147 Posts
Just don't park the Supra in a field. You'd never find it again.

Second thoughts - go park the Supra in a field.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
“Body work needs attention” :cheese:

Yes, from a flame thrower :vomit:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Just don't park the Supra in a field. You'd never find it again.
Some of the local wildlife would probably try to hump it . . . . . . . .

I take it this thread is practicing the noble ancient art of extracting urine.

How about an S2000? 350Z? R33/R34? 200SX Touring spec? Or just bite the bullet and get a BRZ/GT86

·
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice, :inlove: ............. :vomit: :lol:

I take it this thread is practicing the noble ancient art of extracting urine.
Whatever gave you that idea, :confused: :D

How about an S2000? 350Z? R33/R34? 200SX Touring spec? Or just bite the bullet and get a BRZ/GT86
If I'm honest, I'm not really a fan of Japanese cars. I'm looking at something built a lot closer to home (although it does have a Toyota-sourced powertrain - see avatar) - just got to find one that matches the spec I've drawn up.............. and yes, one of these days I will look at getting the TR8 back on the road, :rolleyes:. Come to think of it, it's green. :)

·
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is it a proper TR8 or a conversion.
Genuine. Back in '81 when Michael Edwards pulled the plug on the UK-spec 8, the few production models that existed were auctioned off to the dealers, and my dad just happened to be one. :D

I am now blind and deny any aquaintancy or knowledge of the OP :cry:
Here you go Frank, :lol:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts