Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again folks, just a quick post 2 thank everybody who posted replies to my "decision time" post. I heard bck frm the dealer and they were more than happy 2 let me change my mind and go for the Veloce spec. With the money i was going to pay 4 a spoiler put in it is only £8 extra a month. Well worth it me thinks. Changing the colour frm Etna black to Alfa red 2. The red will wear better with me. Looking at early July. Yeehah. Cnt wait.

·
0 Posts
Now now...dnot be so pttey.
Oy Robins - is this your beef?

Back off 'til you own an Alfa eh? :p

Tis ****** hard work work reading some folks posts - nice edit miss tcy ;)

Not a personal 'go' at anyone in particular :D

But why drop so many vowels?

I do txt spk on the phone while sending txts, but this is a forum ;)

·
Registered
803 Posts
I know this is off topic but I have to agree, why cant we all try and type in the queens english (minimal amounts of the american rubbish please). sometimes there is a nice short abreviation that is in common usage but what is wrong with using the correct spelling of words rather than the chav'd out stuff that some are seeming to want to use

rant over, please go about your business in an orderly fashion.

GK

·
0 Posts
Play nice Jon :)

We don't want to be putting new members off now do we :)
Thought I was making a valid point TBH & miss tcy has edited into 'easy reading' (thanks hun ;) ) :D

robins 'stuck His nose in again' :p

hrd t rd stf is dfclt n th eys :rolleyes:

No-one here need take me too seriously <--- another lesson altogether :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi again folks, just a quick post 2 thank everybody who posted replies to my "decision time" post. I heard bck frm the dealer and they were more than happy 2 let me change my mind and go for the Veloce spec. With the money i was going to pay 4 a spoiler put in it is only £8 extra a month. Well worth it me thinks. Changing the colour frm Etna black to Alfa red 2. The red will wear better with me. Looking at early July. Yeehah. Cnt wait.
Nicely done! Veloce + Alfa Red = STUNNING :thumbs:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thought I was making a valid point TBH & miss tcy has edited into 'easy reading' (thanks hun ;) ) :D

robins 'stuck His nose in again' :p

hrd t rd stf is dfclt n th eys :rolleyes:

No-one here need take me too seriously <--- another lesson altogether :D
its ok, I never took u seriously but I did realise afterwards that wt I wrote first time didn't make much sense :rolleyes: haha

PS: I'll try and add a few more vowels next time :p lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts