Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys what do you think of debadging your Alfa.i was on the international forum and the guys are debadging the rear of the cars.i say if you are an Alfisti be proud of what you drive,whether its a base model or top of the range.leave it to the jap car owners.I will never debadge mine.:confused::rant:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Guys what do you think of debadging your Alfa.i was on the international forum and the guys are debadging the rear of the cars.i say if you are an Alfisti be proud of what you drive,whether its a base model or top of the range.leave it to the jap car owners.I will never debadge mine.:confused::rant:
I absolutely agree with you. It's kitch and in bad taste.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I don't get it as well.
On the BMW, I thought they just take out the model badge, ie, 320i, not the company badge, right?

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
I don't get why people would want to do that. Even bmw offers to deliver your car without badges these days. Why?
Thats only to remove the make and model, I have no problem with that, I do have a problem with removing the manufacturer badges....

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
If you love Alfas, you'll never debadge them. Doesn't make sense. Anyone who debadges an Alfa, shouldn't be driving one!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts