Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Article also mentions internet sales, this is the way forward , I'm certain. The average person's experience in a traditional dealer is rubbish! Also, why not let those independent garages who are passionate about alfas sell new ones?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I wouldn't hold your breath for a right hand drive version Giulia. Very small market really with a non existent dealer network would make it difficult.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I wouldn't hold your breath for a right hand drive version Giulia. Very small market really with a non existent dealer network would make it difficult.
I'm sorry has this forum become GameFaqs? This is exactly the type of comment you see from the trolls there.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol I know we will get the guilia and I may well be a buyer. It would be nice if I didn't have to travel to Nottingham to get to a decent Alfa dealer next time I buy .

·
Registered
302 Posts
Lol I know we will get the guilia and I may well be a buyer. It would be nice if I didn't have to travel to Nottingham to get to a decent Alfa dealer next time I buy .
There's a very good Alfa dealer in Canterbury, called Northgate, though that isn't much nearer than Nottingham, I guess. My recent experience with Thames Fiat in Slough hasn't been bad at all. Service dept is v good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts