Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my dealer today to have new wing mirror caps fitted as one of mine had been scratched up he told me it was a 5 minute job and while doing it he crack both of the glass parts of the mirror and now has to order 2 more in free
of charge and I now have to come back and have these put in
when i don't have the time

typical dealer !

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
were you angry..i would have been:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
i would want new mirrors not just glass, especially if there heated:rant:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I could understand him maybe breaking 1 but both ??? what an idiot, surely after breaking the first you'd think "hold on im doing this wrong"..... :mad: its always wise to learn from your mistakes ;)

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
I prefer the glass is half full approach!;) At least he is putting his mistakes right rather than trying to hide and deny it as his fault! There are plenty of garages out there that will destroy your car and not tell you they have done so!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He told me it always does that but he said he had spare but when he opened the spare they were cracked too

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wilson chadwell Heath and now there saying it's about a week before they get the glass in

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I prefer the glass is half full approach!;) At least he is putting his mistakes right rather than trying to hide and deny it as his fault! There are plenty of garages out there that will destroy your car and not tell you they have done so!
Thank you

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Agreed totally but just the fact of
having to come back
when I don't really have the time
can't really
be helped I suppose

1 - 15 of 15 Posts