158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,610 Posts
I don't get $, £'s sterling would help? :confused:
Hi there, yes, you can use £, too.

Hi there Gearbest!
I think that ZF was hinting that it might be a good idea for you to post prices on here in GBP rather than USD as most users of this site are UK based.
I have seen on your website that paying in GBP is an option, so I don't think it would be too difficult for you to post prices in GBP and might make folk feel more comfortable doing business with you.
Just a suggestion to help you along. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi there Gearbest!
I think that ZF was hinting that it might be a good idea for you to post prices on here in GBP rather than USD as most users of this site are UK based.
I have seen on your website that paying in GBP is an option, so I don't think it would be too difficult for you to post prices in GBP and might make folk feel more comfortable doing business with you.
Just a suggestion to help you along. :)
Hello Halibut, thanks very much for correcting this to me. Okay, I will post prices here in GBP.:smile:

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,610 Posts
Hello Halibut, thanks very much for correcting this to me. Okay, I will post prices here in GBP.:smile:
:thumbs: Nice one. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update on 24th November

Car jump Starter

Only £26.31 Shipped KMASHI Force K2 Car Jump Starter

Main Features:
● High capacity battery of 8000mAh is adopted for fast charging
● Support auto 12V emergency jump start and entirely replace the included battery for a car startup
● It also supports general mobile phone / laptops charging and completely can be used as mobile power bank
● High luminance and multi-modes LED light (Include keep the light, flash, SOS signal)
● It is the ideal choice for night shift workers, overtime workers and many others
● Four levels of power display indicate battery status, real-time recharging reminders, automatic shutdown under no-load condition
● Multi-protection, safer to use
● Over-current protects the device from overload, making it more convenient and more energy-efficient
● Persistent current: 80A
● Peak current: 200A

1 - 20 of 20 Posts