Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to remove the badges of my car at the weekend, as i wanted it to look quite minimal on the back so i removed them (including the italy flag)
I bought a ring sticker when i was over there last month and was umming and arring about putting it on but i actually quite like it now so will leave it on for now.....

opinions welcome....

with badges.jpg
removed badges.jpg
ring stickers.jpg

M

·
0 Posts
The allclear look does work well with your paint......I've been toying with the 'badge' issue for a while.....settled for the original look plus a Q2 above the GTA badge. Somehow I think the clean look works better with your colour because of the pearl finish.....Don't think it'd work with the red.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
I decided to remove the badges of my car at the weekend, as i wanted it to look quite minimal on the back so i removed them (including the italy flag)
I bought a ring sticker when i was over there last month and was umming and arring about putting it on but i actually quite like it now so will leave it on for now.....

opinions welcome....

View attachment 75219
View attachment 75217
View attachment 75220
Who has keyed the back of your car :eek::eek::lol:

Only jokin, looks good :thumbs::D

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Need to get the GTA badge back on:thumbs:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh and maybe ditch the ring stickers (too big!) IMO
yeah wish i bought the smaller one.... it was hard to judge how big it was in comparison to the bootlid when it was hanging in the shop

·
Regional Representative, For United Arab Emirates
408 Posts
The only thing I think about the 'clean' look is that it looks like the car has had a shunt and it's been repaired without the badges being replaced....it's only my opinion though and each to their own!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Agree with above to an extent.

My car will be always be wearing the badges it left the factory with - car companies spend £££££££ just on minor cosmetics we take for granted such as badge positioning and detail.

The ring sticker looks like you've just picked up your first edition of Max Power and attached the free sticker to your pride and joy and followed their 'mint debadging guide innit'

............sorry just my opinion ;) if you like it thats all that should matter.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I think it looks better badged, the GTA badge is an Alfa Romeo Icon, wear it with pride :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts