Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
i like them dan, i was looking at the website today and will probaly get myself some. oh by the way in the second picture was that a triple sandwich pack i see:lol:

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
did you decide not to fit the centre parts on the instrument cluster? i mean the door open indicator bit on the main clock? or am i thinking of something different? the only reason i ask is because i assumed that they were part and parcel, but i think i like it better without! looks good dude :thumbs:

·
Registered
458 Posts
did you decide not to fit the centre parts on the instrument cluster? i mean the door open indicator bit on the main clock? or am i thinking of something different? the only reason i ask is because i assumed that they were part and parcel, but i think i like it better without! looks good dude :thumbs:
i was actually wondering the same... as the one on the site looks like a phase 1??

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The centre bits didn't match as the indicator and fog light symbols were not in the correct place, I could cut it ti make it fit but I thought it looked better without it

·
Registered
458 Posts
ahh i see...

what about the indicators such as the code light that are within the tacho on a phase 2?(i think.... :rolleyes:)? do they light up correctly with these dials?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep they light up as normal, the "squarish" section when the door open warning lights are, also fit, but as its all one piece you would have to start cutting to fit, but I thought it looked better left as it was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts