Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
i asked you all the best time to change my belts and decided to do them this weekend .The prices i got my stuff for was quite good i think .Dayco Cam Belt £22.62 ,Dayco Balancer shaft Belt £16.32 and other parts ,oil filter £4.50 and air filter £9.50.
The question i had was do any of you know of a good tech site i can get the info needed for changing my belts

Cheers
Ted

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
the timing belts are quite easy realy..but getting the tensioner right is a little bit harder its got a arrow on it that lines up with a hole,im sure it will all become obvious when you get to it...before you take off the belts mark up EVERYTHING with white paint dots so you know where it all belongs for the timing,btw you dont need the locking tools for just a belt change...you can PM me and i will give you my phone number if you get stuck. :D

W

·
0 Posts
Aaah, aint that sweet. Be honest JB, you're just after a date :D

Nord Blue, haven't replied to your PM, just pointed JB in this direction as he is the real Alfa Tech god wink

wrinx

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for your help I will try to do it on my own but if i get stuck i'll give you a shout for help.
Do you have or know of a site that i can get some drawings off or pictures.
Any help is kindly received as the saying goes 'two heads are better than one'.

Thanks
Ted
ex Alfa 75 ts /
155 ts
2 x Lancia Thema 16v Turbo Series 3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts