Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I am organising a tunnel run Sunday morning early to then head onto epsom for the world record event.

Meeting at the Royal Albert Hall at 6.30am on Sunday.

Route will be posted up this evening.

25 spaces only.

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right you lot get booked up. I am only allowing 25 spaces.

·
Registered
286 Posts
will say yes , but if the throttle cable is not done , will change to a no on friday , i want my car back :cry:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Oooh so tempting... but early start on Saturday as well and was planning on washing the car early on Sunday... not sure I can do everything! :(

·
Registered
286 Posts
Oooh so tempting... but early start on Saturday as well and was planning on washing the car early on Sunday... not sure I can do everything! :(
tunnel run is on sunday morning then convoy to allams , unless i am reading it wrong ?

·
Registered
286 Posts
ignore me , you are getting up early on sat for some other reason lol , i am just getting frustrated lol , want the car back

·
Registered
941 Posts
Good God, you lot are gluttons for punishment. I take my hat off to you all:thumbs:

You must be getting up 1/2 hour before you go bed!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Any chance you can post the route for me?

I need to be at Colindale by 8:45am at the latest, so I may be able to join you guys for a short while, but just depends on the route.

Cheers,

·
Registered
286 Posts
got the car back woo hoo , id like the route to please , dont wanna get lost and a tom tom file if there is one

·
Registered
803 Posts
Are non-Allams visitors welcome on this one? I am going to be on the other side of hyde park sat night so this is a defo posibility.

Dirty Mito at the ready.

GK

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Sure, GK :thumbs:

You could always come to Allams as well :) Sure you could jump in with one of us :)

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
guys unless we get at least 10 cars on this I am not going to run it. It won't be worthwhile trust me :(

·
Registered
941 Posts
Do one after the record, there may be a few more takers.

Saying that, I suppose traffic could be a problem at that sort of time. :(
Traffic at any time during the day in London is a flaming nightmare. By "day time" I mean between 06.00 and 23.00. So trying to get round at about 16.00 on a Sunday afternoon......with all the Sunday afternoon drivers........it would be quicker walking:lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts