Alfa Romeo Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Just a few screws to remove inside the compartment. There are answers to the clip problem. A suitable screw does I, a Brabantia waste bin clip to replace the old one and one on the forum has made some. You don’t really need the replace the whole compartment unless you want to.
Do a search and you’ll find very many posts on this.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Hi,
Its really easy, buy the whole thing and there's two screws to undo iirc. I replaced it on my 2010 Giulietta and it never went wrong again. Shop4parts supplied it as an "ornament" at the time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just a few screws to remove inside the compartment. There are answers to the clip problem. A suitable screw does I, a Brabantia waste bin clip to replace the old one and one on the forum has made some. You don’t really need the replace the whole compartment unless you want to.
Fantastic I have removed it.
The plastic tip that secures the lid has broken.
Like what Alfa owners are saying, the plastic interior is so cheap.
When I look at my RS4 Avant and M3's interiors they was so much more solid.
The Alfa Guiletta QV is a lovely car apart from the plastic interior.
My wife being Italian will not part with her.
Especially as she is 575 of 999 of the launch addition.
Thank you so much for your help.
I can see being an Alfa owner is a special club.
We hope when covid We can go to Milan and visit the new Alfa museum.

·
Registered
2010 Giulietta 2.0 JTDm2
1,061 Posts
I’ve just realised after three years that my dash top storage is faulty. It’s missing the spring at the back so I have to hold the cover open….didn’t bother me much but having seen this I’d like to fix it.

Does anyone know the length of the spring?

·
Registered
25 Posts
My glovebox prong broke and I did a fix for it but didn't do a search before I posted so here is a link to my thread:

·
Registered
61 Posts
The compartment on top of the dash has a similar weak prong. Open and close it slowly! Superglue works for me as long as it doesn't suffer any further shear stress.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi... this is my simply fix for the top broken part... easy adjust height with screwdriver...
Regards... ;-)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts