Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I need a new dashboard for my 2007 Alfa 159Ti in dark gray. The airbag has deployed and ripped through the dash, thus requiring a replacement. Repair is not an option, as no dash repair place will touch a dashboard once an airbag has gone through.

Here in Australia, the dealer wants upwards of $3500 AUD (1700 pounds!) for a DASHBOARD - that is ridiculous! I am willing to import one providing it doesn't come close to that amount. Secondhand is fine as long as it is in good condition.

So, can anyone suggest who I can contact, or where I can get a dashboard for my 159 Ti??? All help appreciated. Thanks, - Mike.

·
Registered
129 Posts
hi mate ring acompany called the airbag.com ask only to speak to sam numberis 01455233373 basedin hinkey leicestershire england they get up to 40% discount from fiat i bought a dash for a brera for 500 brand new dealer wanted doublethat me thinks the discount may have gone down to 32% but do check still cheap.mention me my name is taz have alot of dealings with him, dont deal with anyone else sam will sort you out very good deal even better if you deal in cash my number is 07732527826 if any queries cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts