Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few weeks ago, I have posted my problem with a dashboard creak, that appeared, when accelerating and in tight corners. The pattern seemed to match the, much talked about, windscreen-dashboard creak. I tried all the proposed solutions (silicon, press down the console, e.t.c.). Nothing did the work.
After leaving my 147 for 5 days in my dealer, they found out, that there was a loose metal blade, for the mounting of the dashboard, that was left inside the A-pillar covers by the robot. :D Now my 147 is creak-free.
Have this also in mind if you have a similar creak. It must be rare, but you never know.

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
aha, I have the same, but I know it's my GPS antenna cable in my a pillar. Must tape it with DUCK tape (like LatinO wink ).

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
BoNd,

Had the same with some wires in the inner rooflighting (?) between the front seats. Just used some tape (no DUCK) to tape the wires....et voila....no ticking :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>so your seats are actually placed on the roof Mel eek! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well.....I have ejection seats installed :D But you do understand what I tried to explain, didn't you?

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Well.....I have ejection seats installed :D But you do understand what I tried to explain, didn't you?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ejections seats.. i wouldnt trust them in AR. I m afraid of that "Roof opening failure" message on the display right after pressing the "Eject" button :p :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Jomor,

never leave home without protection, in this case a helmet... :D wink :D
And maybe a parachute (or is this a build in feature of the ejection seats???? :confused:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Well.....I have ejection seats installed :D But you do understand what I tried to explain, didn't you?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ejections seats.. i wouldnt trust them in AR. I m afraid of that "Roof opening failure" message on the display right after pressing the "Eject" button :p :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

I forgot the GOLDEN RULE when buying an Alfa: The lesser options, the lesser chances are something breaks :D I learned this from Eve by the way! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts