Have your say...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found that he has not posted in here yet so thought I should let you know that he has found a new car... (Fiat)

the question is did you know or care ;)

You can post more than once

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i knew and yes i cared because we need Darren to have a car to come to the South West Meet at the Castle of Comfort near Bristol this Sunday the 27th January, see the South West section thread or contact the Area rep Hammy 156 :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Other....

When is the I am looking for.......... Thread Part XI starting :)
No.....it'll be what can he tune/modify to bring it up to the standard of the equivilent of the Alfa he should have bought:tut:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Yes I knew, and quite frankly thank God!! All this time and no Alfa, but it's Italian and not Japanese or GM tripe :lol:

It'll be another three months before he sells it and I'm asked to take him to buy another car :rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
Yes I knew.

How couldn't I?

PS I believe it is also in this week's edition of Heat, Nuts, and Woman's Weekly (does that still exist?:lol: ).

Bless him! He's so keen you could power a city with him...OK perhaps a town...well maybe a small post office but he does have a lot of enthsiasm for his next purchase.:cheese:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Results so far seem to suggest that everyone knows, but nobody actually cares. :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A thread all about me?! It makes me feel so special! :D :lol:

And come on Van, you say (Fiat) as though I went and bought a Punto or something! :lol:

I bought myself a 1998 Fiat Coupe 20 Valve Turbo, and I'm damn happy with my purcahse! I've not been round here lately much as my internet at home is a bit buggered. But don't worry, once it's all fixed up I'll be back here attacking peoples monitors! :D

I'm a bit miffed though that there was no 'I really cared!' option! :lol:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Its got to beat a Mondeo though.:cheese:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Samples?
Has he been to see the Doctor?:eek:
The Mondeo will smell if he knocks them over:cheese:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts