Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MiTo is due for me to collect this friday, it will have been 13 1/2 weeks since i ordered it.

Got a text from the dealer today telling me they have just been outside to see my MiTo in the summer sunshine and it looks fantastic.......lol

I cant wait.......:cry:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they said it would be end of april handover time so approx 12 weeks from when i ordered but i did get a text about 3 weeks into the time telling me it had gone into production quicker than expected,
but its been nearly 2 weeks longer than estimated delivery time.

·
Registered
309 Posts
huh? thats a bit bizarre haha....
but yer... I ordered mine on 1st March and its still not in the UK! >__<
I hve a feeling maybe somethings gone wrong? it seems like my dealer doesnt really car much? :S o I dno.... grr.
Dammit, i want my car! >___<

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hate to say but i reckon your still looking at another 3 weeks before you can collect.

Mine arrived in the U.K on 13th April and I cant collect it till 8th May.

·
Registered
309 Posts
so when u had no news of it arriving in the UK after 2 months did you start worrying that somethings gone wrong? (Like I am now....)
Did they ring you first to tell you abt it, or did you have to ring them each time to ask more abt wheres ure car? Did they actually tell you why it wasnt in the UK after 2 months?
I dno if its just me overreacting or wt.... Just wna see if you had any similar thoughts during ure waiting period:)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ummm, well i never heave heard anything for about 2/3 weeks, then i got told it had been started quicker than expected.

After about 8 or 9 weeks it was on the train to here but then the week after it was still being built????? wtf?? slight confussion on their part.

Was being p.d.i'd for about 2 weeks or so then got delivered to the dealers this weekend.

Seems like forever, everyone keeps asking where my car is. I'm sure they think i'm lying about buying it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
omg! That seems like my case aswell!

Dealer rang me after a month from my order regarding some other stuff i asked before (abt extras) and in between they said that my cars built. but wt i regarded as big news (that my car was built already) doesn't seem like a big concern to them coz thats not wt they rang me for.
But yer, 8/9weeks now and they still think my cars still in Italy?!? Not even on the train to UK? WTF?!
anywayzzz.... yer, my friends in school keep teasing me by saying i actually bought a virtual car that doesnt really exist. (Which is kinda true, coz I dnt even know where it is lol)
They try to make me feel like I'm lying abt it, but im sure they know I really bought this car coz I've been moaning abt it since forever. and yer, it does feel like forever waiting for this car!

·
Registered
309 Posts
haha, i also remember u were the 1st person I spoke to on this forum aswell. (coz I remember ure username :p) hehe

anywayz, forgot to congratulate you on ure collection?
Congrats!!! I hope you hve looadds of fun driving it next week!! ^_^

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i hope so too, but knowing my luck someone will drive into the back of it on the way home.

I am the unluckiest person ever.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts