Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys & gals :thumbs:

I'm a proud owner of a BULLETPROOF Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 JTDM and I have loved driving it and taking care of it since purchasing.... However, company car and wanting a motorbike forces 'reluctant' sale?! :cry:

However, I'm here to say hello and inform you all of top of its class Alfa GT.

I'm in no rush to sell, but if anyone knows of anyone wanting to own a beautiful Alfa Bertone GT then I have one for sale.
**MUST VIEW**

SPEC as follows:
Spec: 73k miles (LOW MILES), FDSH bar the last one, Grey Metallic, 1.9JTDM (I kid you not - I'm currently averaging 50.7mpg and still it punches out 150hp), 6 speed Manual, 17" Alfa Alloys with Good tyres ALL round, 2 key fobs, TAX/MOT Nov/Dec13, Suede Leather interior, Excellent condition for an 06', Alarm/Immobiliser, Surprisingly spacious in the back, Remote Central Locking, Electronic boot and petrol cap release, Air-conditioning, Climate Control, Trip Computer, Electric Windows and Mirrors, CD Player with BOSE surround speakers (AMAZING sound quality!), Power Steering, Cruise Control, IOS Play Bluetooth System, Recent CAMBELT/WATERPUMP KIT renewed and Serviced at same time for £470 - ALL done just a few months ago, Front & Rear discs AND pads all renewed recently for £344 and new handbrake cable and front left suspension arm 100 miles ago. Money spent regardless, as I'm a stickler for things being just so!
3 previous owners, one of which was a TRADE who for some reason needed to Pre-register the car, so arguably 2 previous owners.
A few age related marks - i.e: stonechips etc, but nothing major, as you would expect this for a car of this age.
Looks immaculate to me, but then I'm not you :0/ MUST VIEW!
Be careful of the low priced models of this age and do your homework.
Make sure the necessary work has been done for YOUR own piece of mind......
This Car is a real credit to the Italian Bertone designer!
This is a True & Genuine example. It's been looked after VERY well with ALL of the essential work already carried out, so at the asking price of just £4,500 NO OFFERS as this is a great deal!!!
Serious enquiries only please.
Still being used which means the mileage will creep up slightly.
This is a MUST VIEW if this car is of interest to you.
07887 887781 Daniel from Colchester, Essex CO4 5YH

**Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to being a part of this Owners club for however long I'm an Alfa owner** :thumbs:

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░R░O░M░E░O░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

1 - 7 of 7 Posts