Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a vicious frost last night and when I went out inside of windscreen was very wet. I know when I got the car last March it had been sitting out in rain for quite some time and over the summer I have cleared all water run offs (blocked with leaves and cr**) and under normal circumstances cabin seems fine. When I wash the car with power wash there doesn't seem to be any water ingress. I've started to close all the air vents when I leave the car to see if that helps.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Always difficult to tell in this weather as cars have a tendency to steam up with the low temps,especially as air con will be inhibited aswell. I would think if there was water ingress somewhere you would have noticed damp inside most mornings after wet weather and not just after a heavy frost.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
When was the pollen filter last changed? A very dirty one can hold water and cause condensation.
They are cheap to buy and quite easy to change so worth changing once a year

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When was the pollen filter last changed? A very dirty one can hold water and cause condensation.
They are cheap to buy and quite easy to change so worth changing once a year
Thanks, as car was not in a brilliant state when I got it there's a fair chance that this is probably not helping. i'll get one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts