Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Damn wife

I started my project using a silver car then bought another as it had koni suspension 18" alloys and recaros etc with was blue so started to swap to that car.

Now the damn wife turned round and said " I dont like the blue can you do the silver 1 instead"

Which after having a think i decided i do like the silver better on the 156 with zender kit.

so now i have to swap everything to the silver car my work will never be done.

But... What Color would you choose. Note the silver will have black/chrome 18" alloys and mirrors and bumpers etc are face lift 1 color coded

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Blue, every day of the week and twice in Sunday. Especially that blue.

Every other car on the road seems to be silver/grey these days.

Your choice though.

All the best

Pub

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
My lady would never have a silver car........

And although I would, I'd choose the blue as its much rarer, and I like it!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys , I think the zender kit shows more on the silver but i do like the blue as a colour and its not so popular so i'll just ignore the misses,As it will be a heap load less work to do aswell

:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Blue for me too...:thumbs:

Damien.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
The wife has a silver 159.

It's duller than a dartford day that has been sprayed beige, over a magnolia base coat and is hosting the world astrophysics convention for the over 80's.
Actually, it's aluminium but you get my point.
No blendyinnyness. Dull.

Or change the wife. Does she have a sister? ;)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Stick with blue. if the time ever came to sell it on you'd get a far better sale on the blue car than the silver as people don't like silver cars.

They're bad enough to keep clean, don't ever look that shiny, every german car out there is either silver or black so it doesn't stand out and looks boring plus in tougher road conditions silver cars can easily get lost in the sun / road glare / fog etc.

So tell her she don't know what she talking about and stick with the blue haha.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts