Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't panic this is not another thread about getting rid of a troublesome G.

My Sportiva is a Company car and I thought the lease was up in March so was looking at the website and trying to decide on whether I should get a JTDM 150 or 170 TCT. Had decided on a 170 QV Line in black. All happy and then realisied it was March 2016 for my new car :cry::cry:

Very happy with my current G. No real issues so far (Have had the boot wiring looms changed) and the alloys are expensive to have refurbed if you drive in to a water filled pot hole too fast!!

Overall at 40K miles I'm all smiles. Any small squeaks or rattles are easily cured by turning up the Bose and the bass!!:thumbs:

So I'll wait and see what Alfa have on offer in 12 months time. :)

Julian

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Base model Giulia might also be in range...

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only a base model Giulia!!!! :tut:

Need a few little luxuries to pass the long journeys.

PS
One thing Alfa could do is make the names of the cars easier to spell!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I doubt base will be very basic....have to attract those 3 series drivers with some enticements.

·
Registered
64 Posts
......and the Audis with their superior-to-VW interiors which must/seems-to make THE difference to all those people who put a higher value on Plusher Interiors (than most Beemer/Merc users ) than the interiors of VW's.

Time and again when Alfa comes into Group Comparison Tests with German vehicles - it's the Quality-of-the Interior - and mainly the Quality of the Plastics and how the German Plastics don't squeak & groan that seem to make the difference to the Testers - especially What Car? testers...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I wouldn't pay any attention to magazines. Play the "count how many advert pages are German manufacturers vs everyone else" game and you'll soon realise why they have to keep them sweet. For me, it has to be Italian (and fast), Japanese (ideally bonkers) or American (but only proper muscle cars). Just can't bring myself to drive a boring German car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts