Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: i dont believe it, someone where i work has gone out and bought a SILVER 156, with RED leather seats LIKE MINE! AAAAAAGGHHH if i see him im gonna make one or two comments as to getting a life. not impressed!!!!! he prob thinks he has gone one better getting the 2ltr selespeed too. man im all for seeing 156s, but i had never seen one like mine here, till i got mine........dammit:rant:

·
Registered
113 Posts
That must be a bit annoying but remember:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

He probably wants to be like you in every way. Next week he'll have the same hair-cut and be wearing identical clothes to you. :eek:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
i feel for you man! i really do - its nice to be unique in the work carpark - thankfully I still hold that title, though with the numbers eyeing up my car in the carpark, im thinking an alfa or two might appear in the future.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
I'm not being funny but there are loads of silver 156s with red leather, so I would chill out and congratulate him on his excellent choice in motor cars.
;)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:mad: :mad: :mad:

God, I hate that when people buy the same
stuff!!

Shirts, Glasses, Cars GRRRRRR!!

One of the main reasons I bought a 147
and then Brera is no bugger-else had one.

So far so good with the Brera though...... ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That must be a bit annoying but remember:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

He probably wants to be like you in every way. Next week he'll have the same hair-cut and be wearing identical clothes to you. :eek:
Brian; haha!! my modesty wont let me think that !!! so funny...

Paulmacs; yeah it was nice being the only one, his selespeed has the extra trim skirts...

i know what you guys are saying, much as i agree theres that little petty part of me getting out his pram ha! :confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:mad: :mad: :mad:

God, I hate that when people buy the same
stuff!!

Shirts, Glasses, Cars GRRRRRR!!

One of the main reasons I bought a 147
and then Brera is no bugger-else had one.

So far so good with the Brera though...... ;)
yep ive been copied with those too!!:wow:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Do you really think people think to themselves "Oh look, Dan's got one of those - I'll get one the same or better just to p155 him off"? :confused:

:p

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would try some of Alfas older stock. When I drive about in my 1990 164QV I am hard pressed to see any 164s let alone any Cloverleafs. I have no problems of imitators in my works car park!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D I would'nae worry about it.........

;) His selespeed bits n'bobs will go pop at some stage,and he'll junk it for a nice reliable VW Passat or whatever........problem solved.

:cool: Flo's Alfa helpdesk is open for business :lol:

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
I ''copied '' someone in my works carpark.......but i got the 1.8 veloce as he has a 1.6 bog basic model....:D

·
Registered
396 Posts
jeeez thought you had to be out of preschool to drive a car

But saying that since i got my alfa 2 gtv`s and a 147 have appeared in the same street, maybe i need to get something more exclusive like a ford focus

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I ''copied '' someone in my works carpark.......but i got the 1.8 veloce as he has a 1.6 bog basic model....:D
Really? I thought you 'copied' the bloke across the road. :p

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jeeez thought you had to be out of preschool to drive a car

But saying that since i got my alfa 2 gtv`s and a 147 have appeared in the same street, maybe i need to get something more exclusive like a ford focus
heinous!!! :eek: Alfas are deff becoming more popular...blame TG?

Anyway... i need to go change my daiper.....whaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts