Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im penny-less, broke, mpg is low and fuel costs are high, its cost me an arm and a leg to keep on the road..........all down to Alfa Shop - also the reason why I dont have a 530d something boring!

If it wasn’t for Alfa Shop id be a lot wealthier….why, well because I wouldn’t have my V6 166……….Alfa Shop really helped me out with parts, advice etc etc….they had all the time in the world for me………even when things did go wrong for me Alfa Shop made it easy for me! They have always given me the best advice and honest i.e. they wont tell me to get the most expensive part – the right parts that suit me! - Customer service goes a long way - three years later I am still recommending Alfa shop to everyone!

People say that Alfa Romeo have the worst dealership – buy the Alfa and use independents and you’ll have the BEST service possible.

A just a BIG BIG THANK YOU! And a HAPPY new year to you guys! Your new website look awesome too Alfa Shop - Alfa Romeo Parts and Service , really like the Alfa colors and the way it works! – Might even stop me pestering you on your lunch Carl……………have a gr8 one!

Anesh Chauhan

:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nooope, they just really helped me out.....haha does this sounds like an ad for them - I promise its not suppose to be. I just remember when I first found them three/four years ago they had a website which was just a landing page.......went on it the other day - impressive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well I just went on there to try to find some suspension arms..

Car: 156> Part: Steering/Suspension> Suspension Arm - Search> No catalogue data found.

Great site.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well I just went on there to try to find some suspension arms..

Car: 156> Part: Steering/Suspension> Suspension Arm - Search> No catalogue data found.

Great site.

+1

They're good blokes, and know their stuff, but really do need to get on top of the online stuff, especially these days. :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts