Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.

i have this set of stickers from when i got my Premio membership, and i still haven't applied them.

my daft question is this - how do you apply them?

i have the silver ones with the serpent, and i cannot for the life of me work out how to apply so they read the right way round :rolleyes: :lol:

the translucent (masking tape-esque) paper comes off with the stickers attached to it, but pressing them agaisnt the window would show the lettering backwards.

the stickers will not stay on the backing paper while i remove the translucent paper.

am i being an incredibly stupid non-thinking moron?

actually, dont answer that.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they're for the outside?!

i didn't realise they were for the outside - i was sure they were meant to go on the inside of the window.

Would have thought the outer window seal would scrape them straight off the outside...

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
They are for the inside!

I have two of them here - never bothered to fit mine because it's the sort of thing I make a mess of.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Hold it so that it reads 'alfaowner.com' to you, peel off the top layer, press the exposed letters into the inside of the window and now it will show the same thing to people outside - no?

It sounds like your problem is that they come off with the top layer, in which case you're probably screwed.

·
Premium Member
45,008 Posts
I have one of the old school Alfaowner stickers on the inside window of my GTV but a newer one on the outside rear window of my 156.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts