Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where the cybox exhaust joins onto the exhaust system on the TS. The cybox looks like this:
s-l400.jpg

Am I right in thinking it joins at the cat? So would replace the front silencer, mid silencer and rear silencer (so red line in the photo below), or does the front silencer on the factory exhaust stay in place?
4~2.jpg

·
Registered
180 Posts
I had mine fitted to my CF3 twinny. It didn’t fit so I contacted Cybox and they sent an adaptor pipe through.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah fits on the cat, replaces everything from cat back. I fitted one to my phase 1 sounds great and is half the weight of OEM version.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies. My front silencer box is starting to corrode, so good news that the cybox replaces that one too.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah fits on the cat, replaces everything from cat back. I fitted one to my phase 1 sounds great and is half the weight of OEM version.
Did it come with all the gaskets etc required to fit? Mines also a phase 1, were there any problems fitting it? I've seen a few videos and it sounds nice but not overly loud which is good. Mind you for just over £300 you can't be too fussy.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I can’t remember about the gaskets but I recall it including the clamps. They are light and easy to fit and are a sleeve fit with the clamps to tighten. I didn’t use any exhaust paste, some might. It has a nice hum, it’s a subtle mod without going ‘sports performance’
It’s a good buy in the longer term..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts