Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the little cut-out with a flap on the bottom RH side of the GT's bumper is for? It looks like it's supposed to accommodate an exhaust, but to my knowledge no GTs have an exhaust that side of the car. :confused:

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
It has a towing eye behind....I know this as I have the cover on order - for an eternity :confused:

Lost count of exactly where the lorry is supposed to be now :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
The standard V6 exhaust has twin outlets but both from the same side. The trim can be removed but then you have the rear towing hook which is welded to the spare wheel well and needs to be cut off to allow the fitting of something like this Secure UK tuning store Alfa, Ferrari, Fiat, Lamborghini, Lancia, Maserati
which I've just ordered :)
I'd love to see some pics when you have had it fitted ALRN :thumbs:

I'm already searching down the back of the sofa for spare change :D

·
Registered
862 Posts
It has a towing eye behind....I know this as I have the cover on order - for an eternity :confused:

Lost count of exactly where the lorry is supposed to be now :mad: :mad:
You can have mine when the exhaust turns up mate :)

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I've seen pics of a V6 with the exhausts on both sides but has anyone seen any pics of a GT with ovals either side ?

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
You can have mine when the exhaust turns up mate :)
That would be very welcome - I phoned yesterday MARSHALLS ALFA in Hitchin - the guy said he would look into it and phone me back - but yet again no call :cry: - so waiting for yet another excuse, when I try back again :confused: :( would you believe I have been told on several occasions this is definately on a lorry but for some strike it would be here :mad: :mad:

However I keep getting stuff through the door as a loyal and valued customer :lol: :lol:

Is it any wonder why I used AutoLusso or Alfaworkshop for my service needs...when they can't even give me a straight answer on a part ordered several months ago :tut:

Anyway enough whinging

Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts