Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi talking with a performance parts manufacturer they can make an anti roll bar kit like the eibach ones but cheaper. They make them for race cars and they would be made to most sizes. Just need to get bushes to fit. Any one interested in a set price pending.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Would be interested to know price, who is the company, what materials will they make it out of, will they be adjustable for rear and or front?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can be made adjustable for both or just rear like the eibach ones. Will check on the material and post back.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Company? Would be interested

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will talk to the company later they are called problend I think. Will need to get mine off the car so he can replicate it in larger tube and get him to put extra holes in them for adjustment. Will try to get a price too.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have spoken with the company. They will be made from good quality silicon steel and will be tested to measure the spring rate. They are available in differant colours and will be cheeper then the current eibach ones. I am having a set made next week I hope if I can get the ones off my car in the snow so they can pattern them. Will post pics when I get some.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah need to get some Gta ones so I can get them made. Will have to see what I can get hold of. Need my car on the road at the moment so can't get them off mine.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Autolusso are selling that set on ebay, they might be able to help out with an old set.

Any set of standard 156 anti roll bars will work as a template, the GTA ones are the exact same only thicker, unless you need to measure the strength of the GTA ARB's or something.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah wanted to test the springiness of the Gta ones to make sure the new ones are better. The main is the rear arb according to the whiteline performance guide to arb's

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update. My Gta arb's have gone in and they are being tested and I should have a set to test out at some point this week. Will let you know how they fit and some pics when I have them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts