Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
No that not a De Graaf. The boxes don't look like that. The side pipes out of the rear box has no bends and hanger arms in them which the De Graaf have. There's no De Graaf logo on the boxes. The centre box looks like is mild steel and not shiny stainless.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To put this under right topic. Here is a short clip of my QV with EVO system fitted. Need to sort my cell holder that slips under acceleration. Video can't do justice for the sound in flesh though. All I want to do is drive this car.

https://youtu.be/gXtNDXhBzzI

·
Registered
322 Posts
When one has one's exhaust done, one seems to keep the car in a lower gear for a bit longer just to keep that exhaust sound.....

It sounds great!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When one has one's exhaust done, one seems to keep the car in a lower gear for a bit longer just to keep that exhaust sound.....

It sounds great!
LOL. True. Thanks. Want to get a clip of the sound outside as well. Just need to source a cam with clamp.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't get enough of this exhaust. Really recommend it to any QV guys in CT. Worth every penny. Just love the way it pops and crackles on gear change when giving it a bit of fuel. Loving it!

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Evo did a lot of research to build that exhaust system. They had 3 prototypes on 3 cars and the owners got together to choose the best one which was then fitted to the remaining 2.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That sounds amazing!

Can't get enough of this exhaust. Really recommend it to any QV guys in CT. Worth every penny. Just love the way it pops and crackles on gear change when giving it a bit of fuel. Loving it!

Could you possibly let me know or pm me how much it costed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts