Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys who is up for this and what night do you think is best?

i need an idea of numbers before i start a thread:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
come on then guys lets have some suggestions

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
copy it into here for me please hun i have to go to work in a min and cant do it on my phone

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx danno, you can be my wingman lol

·
Registered
740 Posts
Mike and I would go, when date is announced I can let you know for sure depending on what shift Mike's on. He is off May bank holiday weekend and so am I from Saturday!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Am working nights on 25th! :(
And the following couple of weekends unfortunately.... Mind I could do with losing a few pounds so missing a massive nosh up might do me good!!! Lol!! ;)

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Fine balance...... hmmmmmmmmmmm

As wingman :lol:

Here is a date - 25/05/13

Shall take cover :lol: :D
Am a possible shall ask m'lady tomorrow see if she is up for it, only a poss at mo. where is this place?

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
ok ta will ask, are you thinkin of an early evening meal or lateearly would be better for me/us !

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
prob about 6 ish

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
ok that may be ok will ask her if she's up for meeting the "special needs squad " ! :cheese:

G

·
Kev......................... I think I shall be dragging your backside to the curry house :D

Shame to hear Rob :(, wanted to see the 156 again :cry:

I hope more can make it...

Word of warning........ Do not under any circumstances let me drink anything more than coke or water :D :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok boyos, it looks like i gotta work on that date but its not a prob, danno can sort it out for me as he is sych a lovely boy and you all can go without me....sob dont feel that you have to change date, its not a probjust will never speak to you all again

seriously tho, dont change dates cos of me, we can make it a regular meet if peeps enjoy it and we need to sort out The Watermill meets too.....am working most weekends but finish at 2ish if on mornings so we can have late lunch maybe?

G

·
Awww Tess, that Gloucs and the Curry night now :(

I shall hold the fort and the area :lol:

Well I think we can use the 25th as a begining and see how it goes.

Watermill was great the last time so will certainly have to get something set up.. Will all have to get together one day and bring up the meal meets up. Get a firm date in action.

We all have commitments and like many we are on shifts / rosters etc. But shall see how it goes.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts