Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recall a thread on Squadra916 where a forum member added one of these EZLip adhesive rubber spoilers to the bottom of their Cup front splitter and it looked awesome.

I can't find the picture now which is really annoying but this is a similar product I'm looking at.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262466527867

I'd like to add this spoiler and curious as to whether anyone on here has done this or had any experience of this product ?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
That picture you're referring to is only available to logged in members of Squadra 916.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have bought the All-Fit Lip Kit for my 166, but haven't had the time to install it yet, but I am 100% sure that it is the superior product!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I think it looks good and like the standard Aero spoiler finish just worried it might look a bit too aftermarket when fitted. But for the sake of £20 I'll take the punt I think.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Thanks. I think it looks good and like the standard Aero spoiler finish just worried it might look a bit too aftermarket when fitted. But for the sake of £20 I'll take the punt I think.
For £20 it's got to be worth a look. I don't think it looks like the standard aero spoiler though as that doesn't have a lip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts