Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the title I've put my Cup up for sale on eBay in-case anyone is interested...

·
Registered
464 Posts
very cheap bargain to be snapped up if the paint is in order and all the belt etc jobs have been done regularly despite the high mileage. The little issue you mentioned on the advert are fixable.
Nice history back ground for the car as it was a press car like mine.

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
That Cup is silly cheap, what's wrong with it ?!!
It needs some pictures that don't make it look PINK.....!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
That Cup is silly cheap, what's wrong with it ?!!

I think it's about right, maybe. It's high mileage, and lets not get too excited as at the end of the day, it's a V6 3.0 with a body kit with the name "cup"or have I missed something?
I'll be selling my V6 in a few weeks for around £2995, (Won't be advertised on here)with a lot less mileage on it. I reckon that is about right as I say, considering the mileage.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
It's not that cheap. Cheap enough to be worth spending some money on to get it up to scratch

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Cups always hold a premium over standard models. You can compare like for like all you want but these are limited editions and hence will always attract a higher value over standard models.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Maybe a noob question here but does the Cup have any additional features or equipment or is it just that there was a limited production run?

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
Maybe a noob question here but does the Cup have any additional features or equipment or is it just that there was a limited production run?
The little dummy grills in the front wings
Half leather instead of full leather interior
Slightly darker silver paint on the wheels
Front & rear spoilers

And the little plaque on the dash.

·
Registered
411 Posts
GTV Cup badge on back..
black leather backing on the lower door tray
black plastic surround on the speedo as well?
carbon cloth on the a pillera and roof?

Clive knows them all... not sure if thats all of it or if those last 2 are right.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hi chaps, not been on here since I last had a GTV twin spark a few years ago. I bought number 042 yesterday and have plans to make it look as good as it did in the press photos again!
Welcome back!

A rebuild thread for a Cup would be great.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hi chaps, not been on here since I last had a GTV twin spark a few years ago. I bought number 042 yesterday and have plans to make it look as good as it did in the press photos again!
good for you and a bargain as if it has gone that quick it must have been looked after. Obviously It will need some TLC but find me a car that does not need that.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts