Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since everyone is going on about a meet and greet type of thing, what about having one for the CT boys???
Better question is, are Rush, EL, Ian and myself the only few???:confused:
Come on guys, these JHB boys need to see how hot our car, beaches and ladies are down here, so lets do a nice drive round and look for a nice spot.
I say Camps Bay?:thumbs:
Next???

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yip, like say after pay day:cheese:

The last weekend of Feb? Gives me enough time to ease the suggestion in with the missus.
OOPS...
It's Vday and it's her Bday the 16th...
So after pay day is looking VERY good, lol!
how about Sunday the 28th???

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
It seems like its just KZN that can't get this sort of thing arranged...:cry:

We had one or two people on here but they have since vanished....

If you have two cars, does that still constitute a "breakfast run"....:lol:

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It seems like its just KZN that can't get this sort of thing arranged...:cry:

We had one or two people on here but they have since vanished....

If you have two cars, does that still constitute a "breakfast run"....:lol:
yeah, y not???:cheese::cheese::cheese:

G

·
Scrgdk, I'm happy with that date. Post pay day works! I'll inform the other 2 'possibles' too. In fact, I'll ensure they commit. Lets see if we can get consensus from the others once they have read this.
Mason, as long as both cars do not belong to one owner, then I'd say it constitutes as a breakfast run.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Mason, as long as both cars do not belong to one owner, then I'd say it constitutes as a breakfast run.
Hey come on now... Why you have to get so technical about it....:cheese:

Guess I'm going to just have to read about how your runs go... Or... Next time one of you chaps drive past my area, that could be the run. I could just join you along the highway...:D

I won't ask AlfiGT... he just drives past...;)

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Hey come on now... Why you have to get so technical about it....:cheese:

Guess I'm going to just have to read about how your runs go... Or... Next time one of you chaps drive past my area, that could be the run. I could just join you along the highway...:D

I won't ask AlfiGT... he just drives past...;)
haha I'll be sure to stop and say hoesit next time in your neck of the woods:thumbs:

Man I wish I was in CT, My folks have time sure there, Place on the Bay! Best place ever:)

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha I'll be sure to stop and say hoesit next time in your neck of the woods:thumbs:

Man I wish I was in CT, My folks have time sure there, Place on the Bay! Best place ever:)
aaahhh,I'll keep you mind next time. Over the festive season PO was stuck in office all dispondant and sad, so to cheer him up I leant over to take a photo of the beach with some of the hot babes in the pic and MMSed it to him...
I' even posted it on FB for him to see, I'm sure it made him smile afterwards... :thumbs:

:cheese::cheese::cheese: I'm turning into another Hygrade:wow::wow::wow:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well since everyone is going on about a meet and greet type of thing, what about having one for the CT boys???
Better question is, are Rush, EL, Ian and myself the only few???:confused:
Come on guys, these JHB boys need to see how hot our car, beaches and ladies are down here, so lets do a nice drive round and look for a nice spot.
I say Camps Bay?:thumbs:
Next???

Hey Steven, your idea of a breakfast run sounds like a great idea :thumbs:. We must try and get as many Alfa's to join in on the run.
Taking a cruise through to Camps Bay will be lekka........alternatively, if you want to take a more scenic route, we can start in Tokai, driving to Westlake, up Ou Kaapse Weg, down into Sun Valley, then to Kommetjie and to Misty Cliffs and Scarborough, take a left at the Red Hill intersection and going down to Simons Town. You get these breathtaking views as you make your way down to Simons Town :thumbs:.

Attachments

G

·
Whatever we do and wherever we go, I got the okay from the missus, so I'm definitely in on that day and so are my brothers. That's 3 alfas added to the convoy:thumbs:

·
Registered
139 Posts
mason... you should check out the group 4leafclover on facebook... there are a whole lot of alfistis there from KZN!!! im sure youd be kool with that!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Rush, you barsteward, how dare you put up pics like that ! We guys up here in JHB can NEVER compete.... Happy new year BTW...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Rush, you barsteward, how dare you put up pics like that ! We guys up here in JHB can NEVER compete.... Happy new your BTW...

ROFL :cheese:.......it wasn't my intention to make you Jozi guys jealous :D. Those pics are a reminder what you've been missing out on for not making your way down to CT ;).
Happy New Year to you too and may you have many happy Alfa miles.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Hey, Rush! Long time no post, man! Did almost exactly that drive about two weeks ago? Awesome views! I'm in. What time do we roll?

1 - 20 of 162 Posts