Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Does your cc work? If not check your brake and clutch pedal switches if they are sticking will cause cc to not function

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
Anything else not working/lighting up? For example on the GT the cruise fuse is shared with the climate control backlighting. Your manual will tell you if the fuse is shared and with what.

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
No idea. I imagine not. As a sticking switch will send a signal that either the clutch or brake has been pressed which will turn off cc.
Try pulling out the plunger a few times to free it up then pull out as far as it will go then go for a test run.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No idea. I imagine not. As a sticking switch will send a signal that either the clutch or brake has been pressed which will turn off cc.
Try pulling out the plunger a few times to free it up then pull out as far as it will go then go for a test run.
i will try when my wife gives it back to me :cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I've had the cruise light (and cruise) not working when the car goes into limp mode :confused: It did this on occasion over a two month period and has now corrected itself. I could cure it by stopping and cycling the key off/MAR/off a couple of times. Very odd.

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
What car is this? The 147?

On the 156 the dash light will come on even if the brake is pressed, the switch is malfunctioning etc - I imagine it's the same on the rest.
Not on my 2.0 ts 2001 147 it was sticking clutch pedal switch but no light came on reset plunger on switch worked fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts