Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m32xJVFT2xI

Now, it's bit patchy I know. But you hear the passion from the owner. It is beautifully filmed (like TG). I've seen a few Petrolicious vids of late and I think... an hour of these on a Sunday would make for a wonderful evening's viewing.

If I was an established broadcaster in 2016, I would be watching very closely the high quality car content that is being uploaded online...and not just the car content. All subject content. Platforms like YouTube means anyone can be a broadcaster. And those new-wave broadcasters could well clip the wings of the established elite.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I think broadcasters are a bit scared of giving the average car fanatic screen time in case they come across a bit boring and weird. But as Petrolicious have shown, from teenagers with their modded cars to the superannuated with their brilliant memories we could get a really interesting insight into what cars mean for people and the stories behind them. There will be plenty of funny or outrageous stories if they can't handle the more touchy feely stuff. A petrolhead of the week spot could go down really well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts