Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Blimey, that is one spunky crow! He baits each cat in turn and when the punch-up starts he makes sure he gets a good view of them knocking ten bells out of each other! :lol:

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what i find strange is why is the crows doing that :confused:, could it be defending the nest? :BLINK:

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
what i find strange is why is the crows doing that :confused:, could it be defending the nest? :BLINK:

Could have hatchlings close by, I've seen blackbirds and magpies charging straight at my cats because they have a nest or chicks nearby. This looks like crow version of fight club :lol:

·
Registered
15,172 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
We had a Rook colony in the wood next to my old digs in Tamworth :(

The racket they made in the morning in the summer :rant:

V

·
0 Posts
They're noisy, cocky birds, who give all the other birds a hard time and eat their young sometimes IIRC? Damned fugly too, not even a predator's grace or stealth.

P

·
0 Posts
They're noisy, cocky birds, who give all the other birds a hard time and eat their young sometimes IIRC? Damned fugly too, not even a predator's grace or stealth.
You're kidding. Read up the stats on what domesticated cats do to the wildlife, (especially birds), and how they do it just for kicks. Plenty of extinct/endangered species, thanks to pwecious pussies.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts