Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a nice run up North in a couple of weeks.

Plan is to meet up in the car park at the Macdonalds/Go Outdoors just off the A1 at Westerhope (NE5 2NF) for the obligatory coffee, chat and toilet runs for my Mrs, at around 9.30/10am

Then we will head North past Newcastle airport to Ponteland, then up towards Cambo/Scots Gap and on to Rothbury.

We will then head West hitting the A68 further North and run up to the Border View point for a stop, and there is usually a coffee wagon parked up there if anyone needs waking up and a few piccies of the scenery.

Then its onward into Scotland for a blat for a bit, then dipping back into England to drop into the Keilder castle cafe for well earned refreshmnents.

I realize I have chosen Fathers day for this, but hopefully that means you can demand to take the car for a run and a good few of you can make it along.

Here is a link of the route for anyone interested, and as usual all and everyone are welcome along, hope to see you there.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/K...cb963!2m2!1d-1.6826433!2d54.9949808!3e0?hl=en

1 - 2 of 2 Posts