Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I turn the stearing wheel full lock on dynamic and all weather it creaks is it meant to do this or is it something that will need doing at the dealer.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
When you say 'creaks', could you be more specific? All power steering units tend to make a slight noise at full-lock...like a whining noise.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a groaning noise when fully locked just a low pitched creek like it's rubbing or something not sure it's meant to do that.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know someone else had a problem when turning it full lock, however they never posted if they got it sorted. It seems to be a groaning sound...doesn't sound right to me.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats cool, Thanks all...Maybe they can make the rear washer work again as well. Hasn't worked since we got hit with the snow.

·
Registered
497 Posts
The sound on full lock you guys talk about was on cars with hydraulic power steering.

Mito shouldn't get this.

Good idea, get the dealer to do all jobs at the one time. I am taking mine in on Friday to cure the squeaky pads, but as it's going there, also asked them to do the water pipe fix, and noticed that it's become a bit squeaky when engine is cold (Work's fiat does that too).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts