Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am lost for words i have crashed my beloved 155 v6 1996 wide body
the nearside front end it was all my falt i was not looking i cant tell you how much this has upset me i love this car so much and she has been good to me most of the time. i have done a lot of work to here
engine out gearbox rebult you name it i have done it and i have smashed here into a learner drivers car. i dont think she will ever forgive me. i think the only way i can make it up to here is to repair here better that she was before. but i need some bits can any one help.
i need a front bummper
a near side wing
and a bonnet
please help me to put this right as soon as possible.
as i wont be able to sleep till she is fixed
thanks for your help alfa lovers
jeff :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bad news M80. I hope you can fix her as there was only 638 155 V6's registered in the UK.

Fingers crossed......... :(

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it's Nordic Blue you're in luck....but whatever colour I can help with the bonnet and wing..not the bumper thought sorry.

wrinx

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wrinx said:
If it's Nordic Blue you're in luck....but whatever colour I can help with the bonnet and wing..not the bumper thought sorry.

wrinx
i will have the bits that you have got thanks if you would like to give me your number i will call you do you have a near side indicator unit as well thanks for your help jeff

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What colour do you have, there are a couple of other people you could try to save painting...unless it's Nordic of course :rolleyes:

wrinx

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a bumper but not sure how much it will cost to post from Poland. If you are REALLY stuck, e-mail me!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for your help my car is red i can spay so it is not a problem what colour it is jeff how much are you looking for for these bits?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure who Jeff is but drop me a PM if you're interested in the bits I've got ;)

wrinx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts