Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's one for someone when they're bored and have nothing better to do, it invloves going around in circles with a parts CD.

The crank sensor ordered for my V6 didn't arrive (a different type did) and apparently Bosch have said up to 8 weeks for the correct one.

I've been looking at the parts CD for fitment to other Alfa's and have now got totally confused.

There is a shared parts listed for the 164 V6 (W1 and W2) with the 155 V6 crank sensor, and then again for the 164 and 75 V6 crank sensor.

I think that I've eventually come to the conclusion that the 164 sensor that matches the 155 V6 crank sensor is actually a sensor near the head on a 24valve, and not the same as fitted to a 75 V6.

However, before I rule this out completely (as I have a 75 V6 hence could swap them), does someone else have any knowledge of what else might fit.

Thanks..Tim

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well according to my c.d it doesnt fit the 75..but it does fit the thema v6 and the croma v6 both these cars use the volvo/renault v6 engine so you can start looking there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts