Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Craig the delivery man tried to deliver a parcel to me yesterday....unaware of what this parcel might be I took the morning off work this morning to wait for Craig to return with a parcel and then I would go to work. *knock knock* I grab my bag and coat as I have to get to work, sign for the parcel throw it in my car and I drive to work. When I get to work I open the big blue bag and what do I find ....

.....a Pink pair of shoes!

Did I order these ? NO
Did Craig deliver these bloody pink shoes to the wrong house!? YES!

Well done Craig....I waste my morning waiting for you to come and you can’t even deliver a parcel to the correct address! – I’ll hand deliver it myself to the correct address shall I :rolleyes:

Muppet! How about doing your job correctly next time :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant: Bloody delivery men :rolleyes:

Picture of the pink shoes to follow!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
should not laugh really but sorry KT just PMSL:eek:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No they wouldnt :rant:

Bloody delivery men....how hard is it to delivery a package to the correct address really :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
bet you wouldn't be in the rant room if it was a cake he'd delivered :p

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would have eaten that all by now....I think he should bring me a cake to make up for his mistake :lol:

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
I would have eaten that all by now....I think he should bring me a cake to make up for his mistake :lol:

it would just about make up for stopping in :lol:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Thought I had done something wrong :(, but now i realise it's another Craig. :lol:

He should be struck off the Craig register and be made to take a normal name. :mad:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmmmmm yeah :D

Now I need some cake, he left his mobile number so I might call him and tell him to bring some cake :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thought I had done something wrong :(, but now i realise it's another Craig. :lol:

He should be struck off the Craig register and be made to take a normal name. :mad:
He can have a normal name like Barry then :D
Sorted!

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
Dave the dopey delivery man :lol:

1 - 20 of 136 Posts