Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 140 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

There's been alot of Alfa Owner slating going on over the last few days here and there, and admittedly in my curious nature I've been prying into the ins and outs of certain things that have been going on.

But, I think overall this site is brilliant and I've had immense enjoyment out of it over the last year and a bit, and made some great friends and met alot of really nice people from my time on here.

So all in all a big thumbs up to Ian and the team, :thumbs:

It must be hard work pleasing all of the people all of the time, and that's obviously an impossible challenge, but the site really has come on leaps and bounds and is overall an excellent and friendly place to hang out.

So cheers for all the good work and effort everyone has put in to making it, it seems to have paid off, :D

Thanks,
Darren

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Kudos to you for speaking up, I tend to agree, there's something for everyone here so no need for the tensions of late really.

*group hug*

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ditto, from me, life wouldn't be the same without AO !!! :cool:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kudos to you for speaking up, I tend to agree, there's something for everyone here so no need for the tensions of late really.

*group hug*
Agreed. Although as much fun a debate can bring, I think it's also good to look upon the finer points of the site. :D

Ditto, from me, life wouldn't be the same without AO !!! :cool:
Well said, :D

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Group Hugs? Back slapping? Kisses all around? Do I need to shave? Love to rub chins with Mr.G, if that's allowed? Garn' wiv the lot on yer'. Familiarity, of a contemptuous nature, whatever next.Sex?:D:lol:

·
Administrator
87,626 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Darren It's allways nice to hear positive comments :)

I can assure you that the Rep Team will be working hard over the winter to prove that AO Does not Hibernate ;)

Nice to hear you met some nice folk IRL through AO :thumbs:

Thank you very much :)
Tony

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey,

There's been alot of Alfa Owner slating going on over the last few days here and there, and admittedly in my curious nature I've been prying into the ins and outs of certain things that have been going on.

But, I think overall this site is brilliant and I've had immense enjoyment out of it over the last year and a bit, and made some great friends and met alot of really nice people from my time on here.

So all in all a big thumbs up to Ian and the team, :thumbs:

It must be hard work pleasing all of the people all of the time, and that's obviously an impossible challenge, but the site really has come on leaps and bounds and is overall an excellent and friendly place to hang out.

So cheers for all the good work and effort everyone has put in to making it, it seems to have paid off, :D

Thanks,
Darren
Couldnt have put it better myself...well said :thumbs:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Totally agree with Darren...was a bit dubious about joining....possible nerdy cyber geeks etc......but, turned out to be a right laugh....been to a good few meets and met a cracking bunch in the NW....long may the fun continue :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I agree, this is a great site :)

the only quam (sp?) I had was that people would start slating you for doing your own thing to your car if it didn't fit in with the views of the AO masses..
in fairness though, i don't really seem to see these comments aimed in my direction anymore, maybe people have just realised that I'm gonna do it regardless because it's what i want to do.
I still see it happening to others too, but it does seem to be less than a while back, so there's been an improvement :thumbs:

overall, a good team, sound members (for the vast majority :)), a great amount of info, and a general buzz of activity almost all day & night

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Agreed big time :D I love this site as my post count might suggest :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
+1 to this thread :thumbs: (I think everyone else has summed it up nicely)

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
What else can darren say?? - where else can he get free reviews of potential cars he want's as a keeper :rolleyes::lol:

:p

Good post Darren :thumbs:

Chris

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I've been on many forums of different sorts but none compare to this one! I've been here nearly 2 weeks (LOL hope to be here for a long time) and have found nothing but friendly, helpful and funny people - its great! :cool:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Yes, well said.

Open debate by all means but some of the comments I've seen this week against the site and individuals has beggared belief.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Nicely put Darren :thumbs:

See you in just over a week mate :)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Moo's comments are a true reflection on that which is essentially AO, and as BF mentioned, there are times of combustion, but the Firefighting by AO'ers always quenches those furious flames? More Smoke Alarms?:D

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.