Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Brera S (loving it:inlove:) a few weeks ago and have just found out that what I thought was a slow puncture is in fact a cracked 19 inch front right alloy (not loving it:mad:). More annoying is that I had to replace the front right alloy (18) on my old Brera before I sold it.

Prety sure this was not my doing so will take this up with the 'cargiants' I bought it from, and having seen 2 cracked alloys in as many months I'm starting to resign myself to the thought of continually having to replace large alloy wheels given the general state of the roads in Edinburgh and no doubt throughout the UK.

So anyways, my sob story aside - does anyone know where I can get single 19in grey Brera alloy wheels from, other than a stealership?

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Welcome. No idea where to get an alloy from but it is a worry for me too. Mine are only 17" and the ride is quite hard (think most later Alfas are). Maybe it's that but I do cringe every time I go over what certainly feels like a big pothole :(

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.
Congratulations on the new Brera. Too bad about the wheel but maybe the guys on the Brera lounge can help, or try searching the ads or e-bay.
Good luck.
Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts