41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
With all the worry -

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I usually go too far with this sort of thing and this is no exception.
From the film Dawn of The Dead.
Warning, explicit lyrics.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Why is it you can be so lighthearted on this thread, but you get shot down on this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
Because there's a difference between being light hearted and dismissing science while claiming doing so is enlightened rather than ill informed I think.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Because there's a difference between being light hearted and dismissing science while claiming doing so is enlightened rather than ill informed I think.
I should of said Flippant & Hypocritical
I suppose the victims & people fighting for their life’s world wide will be chuckling reading your “ light hearted humorous banta “

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
Whereas you telling them all they should carry on infecting each other because it's no worse than flu they'll love.

It certainly is flippant. But hypocrisy has nothing to do with it.

Having a light hearted look at the situation we find ourselves in =/= not accepting that situation, denying things that are already happening, suggesting behaviours which will contribute to making things worse, and suggesting those being sensible are somehow beneath you.

Anyway - if you're not going to contribute to what this thread actually is about, then bugger off out of it.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Whereas you telling them all they should carry on infecting each other because it's no worse than flu they'll love.

It certainly is flippant. But hypocrisy has nothing to do with it.

Having a light hearted look at the situation we find ourselves in =/= not accepting that situation, denying things that are already happening, suggesting behaviours which will contribute to making things worse, and suggesting those being sensible are somehow beneath you.

Anyway - if you're not going to contribute to what this thread actually is about, then bugger off out of it.
Here you go then Bazza

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there?
What have I got to do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over?
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad (so sad)
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad (so sad)
Why can't we talk it over?
Oh it seems to me

That sorry seems to be the hardest word

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Just post the vid like the rest of us Clay.
Apart from a one line introduction on your chosen song(s), we don't really need a narrative for this thread.

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
Is it just me or is anyone else having problems playing these videos back?
Working for me. They've obviously restricted their bandwidth to important people. :p

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Is it just me or is anyone else having problems playing these videos back?
For the last few days they've taken ages to load/start, but seems to be back to normal today.
I'd put it down to my tech rather than YT, but maybe not.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
It works for me on Windows, and in Chrome under Linux. It doesn't work for me in Firefox under Linux which is what I usually use.

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
Just thinking about the 'rules' from Zombieland has reminded me of this one:

41 - 60 of 82 Posts