Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I suppose Derek will be unbearable now that his beloved 159 has appeared on the cover of one of Britain’s premier motoring publications (well AROC’s “Driver” Magazine). In fact the car appears in the magazine three times – that’s just showing off! :lol:

As always it’s a superb picture by Fraser – taken on the 2013 edition of the AONS Annual Tour. Having said that (and accepting that I might be slightly biased), surely his pic of my GTV6 is far superior (see below)! :cry:

Enough of this petty bickering – warmest congratulations to both owner and photographer! :thumbs:

·
Registered
337 Posts
It's actually, ahem, Frasers second covergirl :D

I believe my Gtv appeared on the cover of the Inverness Courier following the May run through the heather fires in Kintail, courtesy of Mr Duff.

Maybe you're just not quite shiny enough ;)

Well done to Fraser, whose skills as a Photographer are renowned - the only man I know who came move buildings, cars, fenceposts and skies to make our cars look so good!

G

·
Thanks Mike. :thumbs:, although you are one of many who has biased opinions, including me!!
I have to say when Hugh from AROC responded to my registration details with the invitation I was delighted and Fraser was more than happy (obviously) to share the incredibly flattering and striking photo of my beloved 159. As we will all agree, Fraser took many awesome photos that day/weekend. I am proud as punch to see my motor on the cover.
AROC calendar you say??........................:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.