Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we are unable to deliver, either to the Delivery Point or a nearby address, we shall either:
(a) return the Consignment to our premises and leave a request for the recipient of the Consignment to contact us to make alternative delivery arrangements to the Delivery Point. If the recipient does not contact us to arrange the alternative delivery within 7 days we will return the Consignment to you at your cost (such cost to be discharged before delivery to you); or
(b) leave the Consignment in a safe place at the Delivery Point with a note of the location and the fact the Consignment has been delivered and left at the Delivery Point. You accept that proof of delivery of the note shall be sufficient evidence of delivery of the Consignment. The Consignment is at your risk from the time of delivery.
How is it MY risk? :rolleyes: :rant:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
:confused: surely it can only be at your risk if you instruct the delivery company to leave it ... the wording implies that they can make the decision just randomly leave it anywhere and you are responsble ...

name and shame them!!!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
:confused: surely it can only be at your risk if you instruct the delivery company to leave it ... the wording implies that they can make the decision just randomly leave it anywhere and you are responsble ...

name and shame them!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts