• Other

Votes: 6 19.4%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kill somebody without conscience.

Some can some can't, some say they can out of bravado but when it comes to the crunch couldn't.

What say you?

Sean

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it came down to it my answer is yes, I seem to be built that way. I'm not saying i'm going out of my way to actually kill people, but if through somehting I did or some form of misadventure I caused the death of another, I would feel no remorse.

When my grandparents died I felt nothing even though I knew them and was close to them.

Like I said I suppose I'm just built that way.

To reiterate I AM NOT AN AXE MURDERER ;)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
i'll post up my rate sheet :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
;)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Times of war?,
survival could be
at risk if you were too think
your actions thru.
times of peace?,
I very much doubt it.

John.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I can think of certain circumstances in life that could lead me to kill someone, some of them retaliatory. I'm sure these situations will never arise but if they did I can imagine that I could do so without remorse. Of course you don't know until it happens.

The obvious example would be if war broke out.

G

·
i could happily murder in cold blood anyone who harmed my children, without an ounce of remorse
So, hypothetically:

There's a genuine accident, tyre blow-out resulting in that person
side-swiping your car and the kids are hurt: You'd end the guy there
and then, no questions asked? :eek:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Other.

Too many variables. I'd not hurt a fly (literally) if I can avoid it let alone kill somebody.

But.....I suspect in certain extreme circumstances, or war, or immediate threat of death to my family....I probably would.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yes - I'm sure most people would be able to. Similar to others - hurt my little dudes and I would kill and not feel bad about it.

Think if I killed someone accidentally (e.g. car accident) I would feel terrible

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
my list is getting longer every day ... when I get the time it will start to shrink again ... :BORED: :BORED: :BORED:

(sorry to the BORED for using your emblem ... I thought it was worth it though ...)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
So, hypothetically:

There's a genuine accident, tyre blow-out resulting in that person
side-swiping your car and the kids are hurt: You'd end the guy there
and then, no questions asked? :eek:
no, not accidentally of course. i mean if someone deliberately harmed my children:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Without a second though.. YES!

Anyone who hurt my family with the deliberate intention of doing so.. I wouldn't think twice about killing them in the most slow and painful ways possible.

I prefer not to keep a list, it can be used as evidence ;) :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts