Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Isn't it seperated into WOT and the technical lounges already?

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
:thinking: I see what you mean...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I see your point but too many minor threads are being lost
to the major ones such as "What did you have for Breakfast"
I understand what your saying Quinn, but you just started a thread titled 'I just listened to' which is potentially just the beginning of yet another of the type of thread which you would appear to like to have separated, is it not? :confused: ;) :)

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand what your saying Quinn, but you just started a thread titled 'I just listened to' which is potentially just the beginning of yet another of the type of thread which you would appear to like to have separated, is it not? :confused: ;) :)

which is why I feel such things should be apart...my particular thread
that you mentioned included:)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I had an idea a while ago about having a thread tool to let you ignore a thread if you didn't want to see it. That way you wont get them shown in the new posts search.

It didn't catch on.

R

·
0 Posts
Things are just fime, IMO. If there's something you dont like the sound of, or you're not interested - the answer is simple. Don't read it.

I am relatively new to this Forum and I think the layout is just fine as there's a good balance of technical knowledge and banter.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Personal insults:tut: Some people should know better.

Edit. Just revisited this thread on my PC (was on my mobile earlier) and have noticed that the insults were jocular:eek:

Hey ho, we all make mistakes:eek:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Things are just fime, IMO. If there's something you dont like the sound of, or you're not interested - the answer is simple. Don't read it.

I am relatively new to this Forum and I think the layout is just fine as there's a good balance of technical knowledge and banter.
seems logical to me;) :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
It all SIF's fault! :mad:

Get 'im! :rant:

:lol:

Another lovely thread about the [email protected] [email protected] :D

... like I said before, I suggested the same as Ghosty mentioned before and agree with that, it poss...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts