Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if owners who have added the Q2 have found it worthwhile ?

What are the costs to get it done ?

TIA,
Mike

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
See the GT section. Getting ours done next Thursday, at Autolusso, for £480 (AO member discount from the usualy £500:thumbs:)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Just wondering if owners who have added the Q2 have found it worthwhile ?

What are the costs to get it done ?

TIA,
Mike
So there is a point to getting this done to a JTD? I was under the impression it was only really suitable for petrol.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
So there is a point to getting this done to a JTD? I was under the impression it was only really suitable for petrol.

Far from it. The option to retrofit to the V6 petrol has only come about from the factory Q2 1.9JTDm 147 & GT :cool:

F

·
0 Posts
That's because diesels are driven so much slower they wouldn't need it :lol: Just kidding, honest - as others said, it will benefit any car if you enjoy spirited driving in the twisty bits. I'll be getting one on the GTA, which is very skittish if you put your foot down too hard and you're not going in a straight line...

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Vendor
46,241 Posts
Torque steer is worse on my remapped JTD than it is on my V6, so I'd say the JTD would benefit more from the Q2 than the V6 would, although it'd be an awesome addition to either of them.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Ok, cheers for that, will have to get a quote here in Eire, where my commute is 40% twisty road, 30% single carriageway, and 30% dual carriageway/motorway....and it's just over 20 miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts