Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, is there anybody on here from livingston, i see a few alfas on the way to work and just wondered if there was anybody nearby?:thumbs:

·
Registered
890 Posts
through livi most weekends at night to see mates still hang about at asda i may grow up at one point

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Not from that area but up that way sometimes. Will keep an eye out for and give a wave if I see you.

Think I might actually be up Blackburn area today.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey folks, blackburn is not to far away at all, great to here there are some alfa lovers close by lol because i am driving the girlfriend crazy talking about my 147 :lol: i will be sure to look out for all of you and just give me a shout if you are near by- my habitat is up in the murieston area:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,507 Posts
hey folks, blackburn is not to far away at all, great to here there are some alfa lovers close by lol because i am driving the girlfriend crazy talking about my 147 :lol: i will be sure to look out for all of you and just give me a shout if you are near by- my habitat is up in the murieston area:lol:
Will do, :thumbs: - just got to fight our way out through the hordes of American tourists looking for Susan Boyle's house, :lol:.

I'm usually to be found driving the 159S/W as in my avatar (56-plate, Vesuvio Grey - looks like metallic milky coffee, :D - 18" multispokes, now 'painted' graphite grey) but occasionally can be found in our 147 (Nero Black, 04-plate, GTA rear spoiler, 16" 5-hole 'Sports' wheels).

I was driving Jennifer crazy with all things Alfa - then I bought her the 147 and now she's almost as bad as me, :rolleyes: :lol:.

Cheers
David

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will keep an eye out for you david, i can be seen in a silver 147, (d8tjg) :thumbs:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I visit the shopping centre most weeks will wave if I see you. last time i was there seen a crackin silver 156 sportswagon nice wheels and sports exhaust maybe someones on here

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi All,

I live in Edinburgh but work in livingston, travel along the A71 most days. I drive a black 156 GTA, be sure to wave if i see anyone!!

:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,507 Posts
I quite often see a red 156GTA parked at the office block next to the Klondyke Garden Centre - keep meaning to stick a flyer on it but is it anybody on here before I do?, :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
I work in Livingston (Oakbank) but I don't always bring the Spider to work. If anyone sees a Black V6 Spider reg plate 800SUX of a wee Pug 306TD with the reg J800SUX, give me a flash and one will be duly returned!
G.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, another Livingston Alfa here. I've got a grey GT (now with missing front trim since someone has clobbered the front bumper and done a runner:mad:).
Maybe see you around.
Neil

·
Registered
726 Posts
I quite often see a red 156GTA parked at the office block next to the Klondyke Garden Centre - keep meaning to stick a flyer on it but is it anybody on here before I do?, :D
It's not me, but I work in the same building, dunno who it belongs to!

I live and work in Livingston, gimmie a wave if you ever pass by!

Does anyone know who belongs to the blue GTA that lives up the back of the Morrisons carpark?

·
Registered
15 Posts
In Linlithgow with 57 Plate grey 156 Selespeed (everyday car) and GTV 1998 blue Spider

Alfas owned so far : 2 x Sud Sprints, 164, GTV6 (with 75 3 litre engine), 2 x 146 (1.8, 2.0ti).

All my mum's cousin's fault who always had Alfas when I was a kid (we had Fords!)

Simon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts