Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
I paid £22K for an ex demo back in 1996. Jeez! i think about it now, i could have 40 sitting in my yard now for the same money! lol.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
If i remember correctly Paul? £28-30K seems to ring a bell for the V6 Spider?
Wouldn't be surprised if it was more, I'm sure the V6 GTV's were over 30k at one point.

I've got a few receipts for mine, wonder if the original is in there......it's in the attic will have a look tomorrow

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
When I test drove the new 2.2 spider the price was around £30k

The guy who took me on the test drive said its not far off the price of the 2.0L when it was new.

He did say my car would out run it tho :D

No Idea about the V6 spider!

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm sure the original invoice on my 1996 P1 GTV Lusso, with the electric sunroof, showed the list price at £26K. The original fleet owner did get a discount off of that though.

No longer got that car or the paperwork. Hope someones looking after her...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
look on the bright side fella's- of the remaining gtv's / spiders each one would fetch the best part of a grand even now :lol:..........but to turn this thread in a slightly other direction .......wonder how much the remaing cars stored or on the road are worth in total.......I was never good at maths but I'm sure one of the maths heads on here could work that out............aint it funny the things you think 1st. thing in the morning.............YAWN :cheese:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
My spider has been the best bang :p for buck car I have ever bought. That includes a couple of old deprecation free Ferraris. Such a fantastic car that I still don't get why they are so damn cheap :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts