1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
38,271 Posts
I have seen quite a few Zoe yellow 145's but I have never seen an irridescent yellow one. He might be telling the truth. ;)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
yellow the choice of champions...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :)
**** me a zoe yellow gtv :wow: that's the first I've seen at all never mind in the flesh, didn;t even know there were any :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
IF it was such a rare colour why post one pic?? And have them awful wheels on the car.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IF it was such a rare colour why post one pic?? And have them awful wheels on the car.
Another good point...... :D

It looks like Zoe yellow to me, never heard of another yellow...... at £2K option!!! :wow:

I dont think I've seen a Zoe GTV either! :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
**** me a zoe yellow gtv :wow: that's the first I've seen at all never mind in the flesh, didn;t even know there were any :thumbs:
what ghosty said. :wow: :wow:

regarding that 145. i too reckon its zoe yella. crap wheels too. theres another zoe yellow 145 cloverleaf near me for sale too . i think he wanted 1700 for his. see pic attatched. looks nice with them 16'' inch gtv wheels (i think). :thumbs: :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what ghosty said. :wow: :wow:

regarding that 145. i too reckon its zoe yella. crap wheels too. theres another zoe yellow 145 cloverleaf near me for sale too . i think he wanted 1700 for his. see pic attatched. looks nice with them 16'' inch gtv wheels (i think). :thumbs: :thumbs: :D
Yeah it must be and there is plenty yellow facelift 145 Clovers and 1.6 Clover lookalikes. :rolleyes:
GTVs are 5 stud mate, the 145 1.6s like that had those wheels in 15" as standard and the 16" ones were an option i think......look like the gtv wheels but just 4 stud. :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW aren't all zoe's iridescent?
I'm not sure, could be........I'm sure someone will know! :confused:

I wouldn't say its any rarer than any other facelift 145 tho......so cant have been that much of an option over the normal metallics!? :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts